Aruba – a country located in the warm waters of the southern Caribbean is a dream destination for tourists. However, if you’re not a travel enthusiast and don’t know much about this country then this article provides you all the information you need before paying a visit to this land of white sand beaches. Read to know more about where is Aruba located and what are some great places to visit in Aruba.
Where is Aruba? Located 29 kilometers north of Venezuela, Aruba is an island country that is one of most-visited tourist attractions in the world because of its extraordinary beaches, diverse landscapes, and great weather. Aruba is one of the four countries that form the Kingdom of Netherlands. Aruba belongs to the Dutch Caribbean Island, which also includes two other islands, Bonaire and Curacao. With a land area of about 179 square kilometers, the island is densely populated with warm-hearted people.
From clam waters of the Eagle and Palm Beach to the natural wonders of Ayo and Casibari Rock Formations, the island country has something to offer for everyone. Here is a list of some tourist attractions that must be on your list of places to visit in Aruba.
- Arikok National Park – Established in 2000, the park takes up approximately 20% of the Aruba Island. The park offers great geological variety. There are white sandy beaches, limestone rocks, and sand dunes.
- Boca Catalina – Boca Catalina is a small, secluded bay that attracts hundreds of tourists everyday because of its crystal clear waters and white sandy beach.
- Butterfly Palm – The tropical Butterfly Palm garden offers you a great opportunity to witness colorful butterflies emerging from their nests and taking their first flight.
- Aruba Beaches – The beautiful Caribbean beaches of Aruba make it a perfect holiday destination. From swimming and waterskiing to relaxing on the comfortable lounges, Aruba beaches are packed with different activities. Some of the most beautiful beaches of Aruba include Palm beach, Eagle beach, Boca Prins, Dos Playa, and Arashi beach.
- California Lighthouse – Once established to warn ships sailing on the coastline, California Lighthouse has now become a tourist attraction because of the spectacular views it offers. In addition to this, California Sand Dunes are located just adjacent to the lighthouse and are a perfect place for spending a day with family.
So plan a visit to Aruba today and discover the island’s captivating natural wonders.
00000 , Oranjestad, Aruba
Cunucu Abao, Aruba